Level Level 5 Intermediate
Comes From Loop, Shadow Position (lead in front), Double Lasso, Tunnel
Leads To Loop, Shadow Position (lead in front), Double Lasso
For the back lean, the leader positions the follower behind him in a low cross-handed position, then lunges to have her lean on his back. It is very stylish and flirtatious. Similar to the Side Lean.
- As the follow is passing behind you, keep both hands connected.
- When the follow is directly behind you, place her hands on your chest. Take a wide stance by stepping out on an angle with your right foot.
- Lunge toward that outstretched leg. The follow will lean against your back.
- Straighten your right leg to come out of the lean.
- End with one of the moves suggested above.
- The follow should pop the left knee to style the move.
- Before the lean if you have a left-to-right hand grip, you may also place the follow’s hands, then pull your own out and over to get into Open Facing RR.
5 thoughts on “Back Lean”
[…] Leads To Inside Turn, Cuddle, Cuddle Dip, Tornado, Belt Loop, Spinneroo, Arch, Toss Away Spin, Back Lean […]
[…] Comes From Cross-Handed Open Position, Open Position, Inside Turn (Right-to-right), Lasso, Double Lasso, Belt Loop, Back Lean […]
[…] Comes From Cross-Handed Open Position, Crossed Arm Slide, Shadow Position, Window, Back Lean […]
[…] Leads To Open Position, Double Lasso, Cross-Handed Open Position, Break Up, Back Lean […]
[…] For the Side Lean, the leader positions the follower beside him in a low cross-handed position, then lunges to the side to have her lean against him and wrap her leg around him. It is very stylish and flirtatious. This is similar to the Back Lean. […]