For the back lean, the leader positions the follower behind him in a low cross-handed position, then lunges to have her lean on his back. It is very stylish and flirtatious. Similar to the Side Lean.
- As the follow is passing behind you, keep both hands connected.
- When the follow is directly behind you, place her hands on your chest. Take a wide stance by stepping out on an angle with your right foot.
- Lunge toward that outstretched leg. The follow will lean against your back.
- Straighten your right leg to come out of the lean.
- End with one of the moves suggested above.
- The follow should pop the left knee to style the move.
- Before the lean if you have a left-to-right hand grip, you may also place the follow’s hands, then pull your own out and over to get into Open Facing RR.